What is Digital Transaction Management?
The wide-ranging use of digital technologies such as mobile computing, cloud-based services and e-signatures have fundamentally changed the market dynamics in which companies operate. These advances have forced enterprises to produce results faster and easier. The latter requires removing all potential obstacles for their clients and personnel to do business.
Digital Transaction Management leverages these technologies enabling companies to manage and control the end-to-end process of creating, handling and singing any kind of agreement digitally. DTM removes the friction inherent in transactions that typically involve people, workflow, paperwork, document handling, data trails and signatures to create faster, easier, more convenient, compliant and secure processes.
DIGITAL TRANSACTION MANAGEMENT AND ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES
1. What is Digital Transaction Management?
2. What is the Connective Suite?
3. What is an electronic signature?
4. What is a digital signature?
5. What are the advantages of Connective’s DTM solutions?
6. Are Connective’s electronic signatures legal in Europe?
7. Can you legally use electronic signatures in the US?
8. Do I need any additional hardware to electronically sign a document?
9. Do I need any additional software to electronically sign a document?
10. Which browsers do you support?
11. Which operating systems do you support for signing?
12. Okay… Let’s go digital! (How do I get started?)